How to Know Something (1)

Best Friend
Morning friends, today I'll write about "how to know something part 1". Something I mean is everything.
In this part 1 I'll post...

HOW TO KNOW THAT'S YOUR REAL BEST FRIEND OR NOT

We are best friend forever, that sentence isn't not foreign in our ears.Everyday, everywhere we can hear someone say that to us but is that sentence originaly come from their heart?. Whose know except herself and God. Right for shortly the time I'll give you tips how to know that's your real best friend or not.





Believe in each other
Exchange silly stories
S hare fovorite thing
Tell the truth

Find the answer together
Realy care of you
Inspire bravery
Encourage dream
Never stop caring
Dead in peace together
Stand by each other


1. Your best friend always understand you and you must understand her back.
2. Your best friend never leave you alone when you need help
3. Your best friend always with you in all situations
4. Your best friend know everything about you
5. Your best friend never hide everything from you
6. Your best friend never hurt your heart
7. Your best friend will fight in deal with you
8. Your best friend isn't a plagiatrism,hypocrite,jesuit and traitor
9. Your best friend always make you laugh and loyal to you
10. Your best friend always support and suggets the best for you

Well... is your friend like that maybe she is your best friend.
Best friend never make you down, never let you sad or cry.. So,, if your best friend hide something ever to you SHE IS NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND AGAIN.

In my personality I'll better choose friend can motivate me, give me a spirit, always suggets the best for me and always there when I need than I choose friend know all about my story but never there when I need!


NOT ALL BEST FRIEND IS BEST.. BEWARE YOUR BEST FRIEND HIDE HER AVERSION WITH YOU.

So, guys just that I can suggets for this part 1. I'll come again with good article. Okay, have fun with your best friend .. real best friend and get the success..

--Wiz--

4 Comments:

  1. Ardhian Pramesti said...
    Wwuuu bisa gitu sahabatku wisma yaa:$
    Keren keren! But it's true and right:$:$
    Best friend always beside you in all situation❤❤❤
  2. Unknown said...
    Mantaap brohh!!! Lanjutkan ye:D
    jarang2 wisma kayak begituuh :p
    Wohh yuhuuuuu!!!! ��
  3. Unknown said...
    hahahah
    bagus kan.
  4. Unknown said...
    ya dong
    bisa?hahahaha

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda